Sunday, June 14, 2015

Envy Cafe - Brucnh Spot Alert!

It can be hard to find the courage to rug up for brunch on a Sunday and sit outside in a courtyard when the autumn wind and leafless trees signal a far greater comfort to be had indoors. 

Envy Cafe, however, one of my favourite cafes and the cutest little spot in Sydney's inner west, takes all the comfort of indoors and brings it to their little courtyard outside with heaters, fairy lights and dark wood.



Apart from being very cute, Envy provides an oasis away from the bustle of the gorgeous Summer Hill strip, where Italian and Indian restaurants reign supreme. 



There is so much to choose from in their breakfast/lunch menu, and without a doubt my favourite part is choosing the ingredients (any fruit and veg you could wish for) for your very own juice concoction!

Alas, I opted for tea as well, and the smashed avocado and fetta on toast (before I realised there was an absolutely scrumptious sounding veggie breakfast on the specials boards! Oh well, just another excuse to go back, hey?)

My lovely brunch companion went for the 'Envy of all breakfasts', and mopped up every last bit!

If the courtyard is full, or a little far for your liking, Envy also have a cafe in Dulwich Hill called Sideways Cafe, which I love equally as well!





If you want to check out where exactly Envy (or Sideways) is, see their website here! Note they have not sponsored me for this post, I just really love cute cafe spots and I'm hoping to continue this Brunch Spot Alert throughout the winter months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment